Samantha and Jack

Samantha and Jack

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Yo Gabba Gabba

What ever happened to Looney Tunes? Seriously, do the folks at "Yo Gabba Gabba" really think their stuff is as good as Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Pepe Le Pew, and Taz? I'm watching "YGG" and thinking to myself, "what do people see in this?" Give me Wile E. Coyote chasing the Roadrunner any day of the week- - THAT is timeless.

We were watching "Princess Protection Program" on Disney tonight (I've seen it at least 3 times) and, for no reason at all, Bear bit Jack. You did not read that wrong. Bear (the 5-year-old) bit Jack (the 1-year-old). When I asked her why she did it, she didn't have a reason. I'm seeing a lot of after-school conferences in my future next year when she starts kindergarten.

On a final note, even more concrete evidence that there was no mix-up in the lab and Jack is our biological child-- he was snoring like a freight train tonight. Like father, like son.

Love,
Allie

No comments: