Which brings me to the lack of blogging this week. After I posted my last blog, I was trolling around on the internet. I honestly can't remember what I was looking for but I started getting these alerts that my computer was at risk for viruses, etc., etc., etc. I started freaking out so I just turned the computer off and decided I would go buy antivirus software in the morning.
Anyway, I found out I could get the software through work and I've been waiting on it for this long. Apparently, it takes 3 days for a piece of mail to get from Charleston to Bluefield (even though you can drive it in two hours). When I loaded the software, I found out that I didn't have a virus or anything. I think the computer just tries to scare the hell out of you so you will go buy antivirus software. Well it worked. I haven't used the computer in the kitchen all week. I've been working in the basement. Ergo, no blogging. Not that there's been anything too exciting to blog about.
Have I mentioned that Jack now has SIX teeth? I've been trying to get a picture of them but have had no luck. This is just a picture that I took last week and forgot to post. Don't you love his grin?
Love,
Allie



No comments:
Post a Comment